sexta-feira, junho 12

Chapter 21

"What must I do, to tame you?"
"You must be very patient.
First you will sit down
at a little distance from me -like that- in the grass.
I shall look at you out of the corner of my eye, and you will say nothing.
Words are the source of misunderstandings.
But you will sit a little closer to me, every day... "

The next day the little prince came back.
"It would have been better to come back at the same hour!
If for example, you came at four o'clock in the afternoon,
then at three o'clock I shall begin to be happy.
I shall feel happier and happier as the hour advances.
At four o'clock, I shall be worrying and jumping about.
I shall show you how happy I am!
But if you come at just any time,
I shall never know at what hour

my heart is ready to greet you..."

Saint-Exupéry

8 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Gostei ;)

Pedro_Berenguer disse...

Quando for grande, vou ser "pequeno" como o Pequeno Príncipe.

Élio - Filomena disse...

Fantástico!!!

Rach disse...

Um dos meus livros favoritos...provavelmente um dos livros favoritos de muito boa gente, eu sei, mas passo o lugar-comum e afirmo-o em voz alta ;)

Madeira Inside disse...

Lindo! Lindo! Lindo!
Grande escritor, o Saint! :)))

Pronto para os arraiais??? :P

Inês Brito disse...

Este individuo viverá para sempre no meu imaginário de criança :)

Bj,
(i)

LN disse...

Nice!

Natacha disse...

Muito lindo! Um dos meus livros ultra, super, mega, tsunami preferidos...